《最新A Poison Tree 毒树讲课教案.doc》由会员上传分享,免费在线阅读,更多相关内容在教育资源-天天文库。
1、__________________________________________________APoisonTree 毒树WilliamBlake 威廉.布莱克 I was angry friende: 我与友人结怨:
Itold my wrath,my wrath did end. 我倾诉宣泄,怨怒便告止息。
I was angry with my foe:
2、 我与敌人结怨:
Itold it not,my wrath did grow 我沉默不语,怨怒便暗暗生长。
And I watered it in fears, 在日日夜夜的恐惧中,
Night and morning with my tear; 我用泪水将它浇灌;
And I souned it with my smiles, 微笑着,用温柔欺瞒的诡计,
And with soft deceitful wiles.
3、 将它照耀。
And it grew both day and night, 它日夜不停的生长,
Till it bore an apple bright, 甚至结出一个苹果,鲜亮明媚。
And my foe beheld it shine, 我的敌人瞧见它的光彩,
And he know that it was mine. 知道那是我种下的果实。
And into my garden stole,
4、 当夜得漆黑将树干裹起,
When then night had veiled the pole; 他悄悄潜入我的花园;
In the morning glad see, 清晨我高兴地看到,
My foe outstretched beneath the tree. 我的敌人僵直地躺倒在树下。 作者威廉·布莱克(WilliamBlake,1757~1827)是十八世纪诗人,英国第一位重要的浪漫主义诗人。主要诗作有诗集《天真之歌》、《经验之歌》等。他早期作品简洁明快,语言上简单易懂,且以